A wonderful new feature of Uber Eats has rolled out: You can now use Uber Eats to order food for your loved ones and share the status of their delivery with them from a distance. During this special time, everyone is missing the good old time when they could go out to eat in their favorite restaurants with friends and family. Though gradually our life is returning back to normality and some restaurants have reopened themselves with restrictions, it’s still safer to have your meal delivered directly to you.
- Category Food & Drink
- SourceAcquire from our original servers
- DeveloperUber Technologies, Inc.
- Package Namecom.ubercab.eats
March 11, 2022: Group Order and Bill Splitting Feature
Uber Eats rolls out a group order and bill splitting feature that make it more convenient to ensure everyone is picking up their share of the tab when dining together. To start a group order, you’ll have to navigate to the restaurant you want to order from, hit the three dots in the top right corner of the page, hit “group order”, then invite your group members and they can choose and pay for the food they want to eat. If you pay the entire bill, you can split it by using the bill splitting feature to remind your group members to repay you.
Founded in August 2014, UberEATS is an online food delivery platform which teams with a vast majority of restaurants all over the world and delivers food you want at Uber speed. Till today, the total number of the active users of UberEATS has reached 5 million. You can make an order on the smartphone or tablet devices (only iOS and Android) or even the official website.
UberEATS is currently available in cities in the US, Australia, England, Mexico, France and more. Depending on different cities, people can sign up with UberEATS to deliver food using their transportation tools or even on foot. Plus, Uber driver can also do the delivery when they are making rides for Uber.
- Service you love: There is no need to tip the delivery person, and users just need to pay for the total cost including the food and delivery price when placing an order. Pay through the Uber account and see the routine the delivery sending your order.
- Selection you want: UberEATS tries to show all the great local food in one place by working with most restaurants in the city you are living in. You will find the food you want if you study the app UberEATS.
- Speed you need: It takes about 30 minutes from the time the order was placed to its finish. Therefore, you can get everything from the local restaurants fast by tapping into the Uber network.
How it works
1. Partnering with restaurants in a dozen of cities, UberEATS aims to provide a range of cuisines including the breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner.
2. UberEAT gets the users' location automatically and tells them which restaurant is open or closed.
3. As for the order, users is informed of the total price including the meal price and delivery fee. And the payment is paid to Uber with the credit/debit card.
4. Customers can track the status of delivery the moment the order is placed.
5. To increase the public visibility of UberEATS, it sometimes provides food from local celebrity chefs.
Check if this apk is safe: Virus Total