DoorDash is a food-delivery application delivering food from local restaurants to your door. DoorDash now has over 110,000 menus across more than 600 cities in the United States and Canada.
The app is available both for Android and iOS users from Google Play Store and App Store, or you can download DoorDash apk file from the link we offer below. National partners of DoorDash include Chick-fil-A, Burger King, Wendy’s, Subway, P.F. Chang’s, Denny’s, Papa John's, and many more.
- Category Food & Drink
- SourceAcquire from our original servers
- Package Namecom.dd.doordash
March 21, 2022: New ‘Gas Rewards’ Program
To help delivery drivers reduce the impact of rising fuel prices, DoorDash has launched a gas rewards program. Beginning on March 17th, drivers for DoorDash will be able to receive 10% cashback on gas purchases if they register in DashDirect Visa cards. In addition to what’s expected, drivers who drive a certain amount of miles per week will qualify for weekly gas rewards, ranging from $5 to $15 per week.
March 11, 2022: Return a Package Feature
DoorDash is testing a new feature called “Return a Package” that allows customers to return packages to the nearest post office, UPS or FedEx location. Here’s how it works:
- Customers need to have their package fully sealed with the prepaid shipping label attached
- Select the option to return a package in the app
- A DoorDash delivery person arrive to pick up the package and deliver it to the nearest physical store or post office
- Dashers handling package returns are paid in the same way of other delivery marketplace
December 7, 2021: “Ultra-fast” delivery and full-time employment
DoorDash announced that it’s introducing “ultra-fast” deliveries, which means goods will be delivered within 15 minutes. To start, ultra-fast deliveries will be offered from a new location in Chelsea, with more locations and partners coming over the next few months in New York and elsewhere. To make the 15-minute delivery realistic, these ultra-fast deliveries are limited to a smaller radius from the DashMart location, which reduces the courier’s commute.
The company is also testing a new model of employment which relies on full-time employees, instead of gig workers, to handle these new deliveries.
November 5, 2021: New safety features for deliverers
In order to provide additional security measures for its delivery workers, Doordash is introducing several new tools, including the safety reassurance call and the emergency assistance button.
The safety reassurance call helps deliverers to connect with an ADT agent, who will remain on the phone until they feel safe. When deliverers are in emergency situations, they can use the emergency assistance button to have ADT contact 911 on their behalf. The tools will initially roll out in major cities like Detroit, Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco, but it’ll be available to all DoorDash US couriers by the end of the year, according to the company.
Nov 25, 2020: Personalized Gifts
Doordash is rolling out a new gifting feature to make it possible for sending personalized gifts during the holidays under the pandemic. You can now “gift” something in a formal interface and customize your gifts with digital cards.
Aug 24, 2020: Doorstep Delivery
Doordash rolled out grocery delivery to compete with its rival Instacart. Collaborating with selected chains in markets in California and parts of the Midwest, Doordash launched doorstep delivery in the US.
“For now, DoorDash is working only with Smart & Final, Meijer, Fresh Thyme, and Hy-Vee, with Smart & Final only serving California customers in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, and San Diego. Customers in Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Indianapolis, and Milwaukee will have access to Meiher and Fresh Thyme, with support for Hy-Vee stores coming at a later date.”
- Order various food easily: You can have breakfast, lunch, dinner, grocery and more delivered from your favorite restaurants to your doorstep with a simple tap. Once you place an order in the app, the restaurant will prepare your food, and the “Dasher” will pick it up and delivers it to you.
- Ordering in advance: The advance ordering feature lets you order food in advance and have it delivered at a scheduled time.
- Real-time tracking: Once your order is placed, DoorDash lets you track the status within the app including the dasher's number, current location and estimated arriving time.
- No minimum delivery amount: There's no minimum delivery amount, so you can order as little or as much as you want.
- Payment method: DoorDash provides several ways of payment including paying via Google or credit card.
About DoorDash Inc
Founded in 2013 by a couple of Stanford students, DoorDash Inc. is an on-demand food delivery platform. As a third-party company, it uses logistics services to offer food delivery from restaurants to users' doorsteps.
Check if this apk is safe: Virus Total