The Starbucks app helps you pay in store or skip the line and order ahead, making things easier. On the other hand, you can collect stars to earn free drinks and food with every purchase.
Developed by Starbucks.com, it has more than 10 million installs and got 4.5 grade on Google Play Store. Almost no one can refuse this convenience.
- Category Food & Drink
- SourceAcquire from our original servers
- DeveloperStarbucks Coffee Company
- Package Namecom.starbucks.mobilecard
- Pay in Store: Users don't need to wait in a long line anymore with a new scan-and-go option for their purchases.
- Order ahead: Users can customize and place their order, and pick up from a nearby store at a convenient time.
- Find a store: Search nearest stores, get directions, hours, and learn about store amenities before you go there.
- Music recognition: Find what songs are playing at your local store.
- Manage cards: Starbucks app allows you to check your Card balance, add money, view past purchases, and transfer balances between cards.
- Rewards: Collect stars with each purchase and redeem Rewards for free food or drink of your choice.
- Send a gift: It's easy to redeem a gift in the Starbucks app thanks to a digital Starbucks Card.
The history of Starbucks app can date back in 2009 when it all began with a standalone iPhone payment app developed by mFoundry, accepted in just 16 stores. Then it moved to NFC for a more seamless contactless payment experience, but this technology wouldn’t apply for iPhone until the iPhone 6 launched in 2014, and Apple limited it to its own Apple Pay wallet. Finally, Starbucks combined the payment app with its primary Starbucks app.
Check if this apk is safe: Virus Total