Messenger is a well known and one of the most frequently used instant-messaging app owned by Facebook. With its cross-platform feature, Messenger is compatible with desktop, smartphone and tablet.
Facebook is now testing a new feature which aims to protect the security and privacy of its users from spying eyes. With this feature enabled, users will have to authenticate their identity using Face ID, Touch ID or other methods before they can view their inbox. This test is now being rolled out among a small number of iOS users. If results turn out to be positive, it will also be applied to Android users.
- Category Communication
- SourceAcquire from our original servers
- Package Namecom.facebook.orca
December 31, 2021: Celebrate the Holiday With Festive Features on Messenger
To celebrate the holidays, Messenger is adding a lot of holiday features for users, including new AR effects, holiday-themed word effects, new soundmojis, and the Messenger Kids Santa Experience. Whether you are celebrating IRL or virtually, these new features will help you glow up for the celebration on Messenger.
December 17, 2021: Smart glasses can send and receive messages
The Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses can help users send and receive Facebook Messenger messages right from your face. It is said that you’ll be able to use the glasses’ built-in mics, speakers, and assistant to send messages, have messages read out to you, and make audio calls using Facebook Messenger. More related updates will be made in the coming 2022.
December 6, 2021: Split Payments feature
Facebook Messenger is introducing a new Split Payments feature that gives users a free and fast way to share the cost of bills and expenses. Users will be able to split bills evenly or modify the contribution for each individual in a group chat and see who has paid their portion of the bill. The new feature is rolling out to US users first.
- NEW! Video Chat Using ROOMS: Video chat with friends and family can be realized by using the new feature Rooms. Simply send a link to those you want to invite. Up to 50 people supported.
- Voice and Video Messages: Have no time or not interested for a video call? Try out voice and video messages.
- Dark Mode: Turn on the dark mode to better protect your eyes.
- Send Money Securely and Fast (Only Within US): Send and receive money from friends in the app by adding your debit card or PayPal account.
What’s the difference between Facebook and Messenger?
Messenger is originally part of Facebook which enables people to contact with their friends on Facebook, even if they are currently not on Facebook. Facebook is a social media platform, as everyone knows. There are things you can do on FB that you can’t do on Messenger.
Check if this apk is safe: Virus Total