What’s the difference between Messenger Lite and Messenger?
In short, Messenger Lite is a stripped down version of Messenger. It only has the basic features, including sending and receiving messages, images, voice notes, stickers, and audio calls. Messenger Lite is designed especially for those:
- whose Android phones are slow
- who are on a phone plan with limited data
Using Messenger Lite means giving up some features. But what’s the point of having them if you don’t need them? Or you can also keep both installed on your phone for the few instances when you need to send a video or make a video call.
- Category Communication
- SourceAcquire from our original servers
- Package Namecom.facebook.mlite
A fast and data-efficient messaging app to reach the people in your life.
- Installs quickly. It's less than 10MB to download!
- Saves data. It loads fast, runs efficiently and uses less mobile data.
- Works everywhere. Reach people when you're in an area with a slow or unstable internet connection.
With Messenger Lite, you can:
- Contact anyone on Messenger, Facebook or Facebook Lite.
- See when people are active and available to chat.
- Message people one-on-one or in groups to catch up or make plans.
- Send photos, links, or express yourself with stickers.
- Make one-on-one voice and video calls for free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply). Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries!
Check if this apk is safe: Virus Total