LinkedIn, founded in 2002, is committed to providing a communication platform for global professionals to help them find jobs and chat with each other. As the world’s largest professional social website, the member number of LinkedIn has reached more than 300 million; and each ‘Fortune’ Global 500 companies have executives to join in.
The site was formally launched on May 5, 2013. The mission of LinkedIn is to connect the world’s professionals to make themselves more effective. And in the long term, they want to build business opportunities for the 3.3 billion labor force in the world. You can find interesting opportunities here and also some charming people and jobs. Find your partners here and make yourself more perfect.
- Category Social
- SourceAcquire from our original servers
- Package Namecom.linkedin.android
February 24, 2022: Podcast network
LinkedIn is debuting a podcast network, featuring in-house shows from the LinkedIn News team. The shows will focus on some professional areas including understanding tech, managing mental health and explaining the hiring process. Audiences can check out the podcasts on LinkedIn directly if they follow the hosts and subscribe to their newsletters.
January 7, 2022: Clubhouse-style audio events
LinkedIn will begin rolling out a new clubhouse-style audio events feature this month, which will allow users to hold or attend interactive and virtual live events. By using the platform, hosts can organize virtual round tables, fireside chats and other kinds of discussions according to their needs, and moderate the discussion during events by using the tools. The feature will be launched as a free service, and won’t require the use of any third-party software at this point. A video version of the feature will be available in the spring.
November 5, 2021: Updates To ‘My Company’ Tab
LinkedIn is adding new features that help companies to attract and keep top talents. These updates are related to ‘My Company’ Tab, an employee-only space on LinkedIn Pages designed to help companies grow their employee community and advocacy efforts. New features include:
- Companies can curate content from their feed to the My Company Tab in a much more simplified way.
- Once new content is curated, employees will be notified and encouraged to reshare the content.
- The platform will show employees a dynamic visualization of the content that others at the organization are sharing.
- In 2002, LinkedIn was released to provide the communication platform to help people find jobs and chat with each other.
- In 2006, with the online of the public archives, LinkedIn started to build its professional files database.
- In 2007, Reid invited Dan Nye to manage the company. LinkedIn moved to Stierlin Court and established the customer service center in Omaha.
- In 2008, LinkedIn became one real international company, which established its first overseas office in London and launched the Spanish and French version of LinkedIn.
- At the end of 2010, LinkedIn had 90 million registered members and owned one thousand employees in 10 offices around the world. There is a rapid growth for LinkedIn in this year.
- In 2013, LinkedIn was built for ten years. The registered members had reached 225 million at its tenth anniversary.
- On 9 April 2015, LinkedIn purchased the online education company Iynda.com for 1.5 billion dollars.
- The LinkedIn records the profile and the career people have got around the world.
What can you do with LinkedIn?
- Know new friends here and search for jobs and companies.
- Record your story about your professional profile.
- The others can see you and your professional profile.
- You can use the app to update your profile.
- Get updates from the people, publishers and companies that matter your success.
Check if this apk is safe: Virus Total