Facebook Lite is designed for low-speed connections and low spec phones by using less RAM and CPU power. It is small, helping you save space on your phone and can use Facebook in 2G conditions.
At the very beginning, it is only available outside the US but now is available in the US too. Facebook Lite is as fully featured as the regular Facebook app. You can like or comment on your friend's content, visit their profiles, and post to your own Timeline.
- Category Social
- SourceAcquire from our original servers
- Package Namecom.facebook.lite
December 27, 2021: Changes to “Jobs”
Facebook has announced several changes to the feature “Jobs”. Previously, “Jobs” allowed businesses to post job vacancies on their page, which were visible to anyone who visited the page, helping ease the job finding process for the people. However, now the feature is no longer available on the Facebook Lite app or Facebook mobile website for both employers and seekers.
August 5, 2021: Privacy Settings changed
Facebook has determined that its privacy settings needed a bit of a shuffle to keep things clear and easy to find.
“Settings are now grouped into six broad categories, each containing several related settings: Account, Preferences, Audience and Visibility, Permissions, Your Information, and Community Standards and Legal Policies … We’ve unbundled the Privacy Settings category and moved the settings previously contained within it into other categories.”
“We’re confident this new settings page will make it easier for people to visit their settings, find what they came for, and make the changes they want,” Facebook writes.
- Find friends and family, start your social connection without the limit of phones and web quality.
- Share your stories; post status updates; use Facebook emoji to display what's going on in your world.
- Get notified when someone likes and comment on your posts.
- Explore local social events, RSVP, and make plans to meet up with friends.
- Follow people you interested in.
- Check local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures.
- Buy and sell products on Facebook Marketplace.
Should you use Facebook or Facebook Lite?
Facebook Lite almost has all the banner features of Facebook. It needs fewer system resources as well as less data, and can work on slower connections. If you've run an older phone or want to save mobile data, choose it! Or the other way around, choose the regular Facebook app.
Check if this apk is safe: Virus Total